Desktop EULA Do’s and Don’ts
If you’re operating in any kind of Desktop Publishing environment and you want to use one of our fonts than this is the license type to go for. You license neue Desktop fonts for a particular amount of users up to a particular amount of devices. You get the best out of neue font by using professional software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, etc. since they are jam-packed with OpenType features. In case you’re intending to use neue fonts in Microsoft Office applications we strongly recommend our Office-tailored fonts.
- You may install and use the fonts up to the number of computers you have licensed them for.
- You may embed a subset of the fonts in non-editable documents.
- You may create a back-up copy.
- You may not distribute the font files in any way.
- You may not use the fonts on more computers than you have licensed them for.
- You may not distribute the fonts in editable documents if the recipient is not within your Licensed Units or hasn’t obtained her/his own license for the same fonts.
- You may not alter the fonts in any way.
- You may not use the fonts for purposes they weren’t licensed for.